montaggio relè pegaso 95

Bobine, regolatore, accensione, rele', fari e simili
Rispondi
Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Re: montaggio relè pegaso 95

Messaggio da Matek »

Ciao ragazzi! Can someone tell me on that 5 pin relay,in which order goes wires on relay? I mean,on 87,30,86,i dont know for sure..
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Matek ha scritto:Ciao ragazzi! Can someone tell me on that 5 pin relay,in which order goes wires on relay? I mean,on 87,30,86,i dont know for sure..
Proviamo un pò in inglese a far capire a matek come fare la modifica sulla sua pegaso del 1994....chi mi da una mano con la lingua?
Vediamo se si capisce

Use this wire diagram
Immagine

this is the relay 30 amps, 5 attacks, purchased for € 3
An attack of the 5 will remain unused
Here you can also see the spade lug cables used

Immagine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pliers for crimp Faston indispensable ....
Immagine

You start by cutting the orange wire coming out of the regulator, just downstream of the connector
Immagine

and the green / black always near the connector
Immagine

For the cut wires must be spliced ​​by welding for good with two lengths of cable which in this case are a new heaven and a new cable white / red cable (still plugged temporarily before welding with a clamp in the picture)
Immagine

Here you can see the two pins socket with new cables blue and white / red grafted on the relay and the plug remains unused closed with a plug socket "Czech"
Incoming cables to the relay are the heavenly is the red / white wires soldered to the orange and green / black at the controller output
Immagine
Now we move to the main switch (which is the weak point of the whole system), the base of which goes cut the cable out of the ignition green / black
Cable cut by spade, go spliced ​​cable (in this case blue) that will be up to the relay
Immagine
Here we see the cables that give the consent to the relay and that the blue that comes from the block is a new black cable that will be connected from one side to the relay and the other to the chassis ground
Both cables for safety sonoprotetti in a sheath vetronite (available to those who rewinds and repairs electric motors)
Immagine
Immagine

In this position, it seems to me protected ......
Immagine
I miss just to make him a little for their own protection when it goes for ditches or fords ....
But everything works fine
Immagine

Scrivo su questa comunità da un pò prima della fine del 2001 periodo in cui Lucaweb decise di rinominare "Pegasocube.it" in "Apriliaontheroad.com" unendo possessori di Pegaso e Caponord.
Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Okay,that is excellent,i see pictures good,but on relay,on which number pin comes which wire,i mean on 87,86,30,that i dont know..Sorry for my english,and that i dont speak italian..
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Tomorrow I look better on my bike 87,86,30 and I answer
Immagine

Scrivo su questa comunità da un pò prima della fine del 2001 periodo in cui Lucaweb decise di rinominare "Pegasocube.it" in "Apriliaontheroad.com" unendo possessori di Pegaso e Caponord.
Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Sergio,God bless you! Look for every wire which goes where,so i know then so connect on my Pegaso,it goes 4 wires right? 1 pin is free?
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Matek ha scritto:Sergio,God bless you! Look for every wire which goes where,so i know then so connect on my Pegaso,it goes 4 wires right? 1 pin is free?
yes a pin is not used
Immagine

Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Okay,then i must connect 4 cables,but you must tell me tomorow where cables go,on which number. I have buy a new voltage rectifier,original Pegaso,but i want install relay also.
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Matek ha scritto:Okay,then i must connect 4 cables,but you must tell me tomorow where cables go,on which number. I have buy a new voltage rectifier,original Pegaso,but i want install relay also.

hello
I wanted to ask if you have a good experience in the field of electric motorcycles before changing the relay
Before you make the change you need to make a series of electrical tests!

I can see your original voltage regulator?
how many wires does it have?
Do you have the service manual to do some checks?

regards
Immagine

Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

As you see,i got similar rectifier like you,mine is 94. GA,and i have manual from 92.,i think that is okay. What must i check on installation more? Everything else is okay.
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Matek ha scritto:Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

As you see,i got similar rectifier like you,mine is 94. GA,and i have manual from 92.,i think that is okay. What must i check on installation more? Everything else is okay.
I explained two drawings with the work you need to do :roll:

Make sure to refer to the initial photo where you can see the cables that I have installed red / white and blue
I recommend you to do this job, you must have a good knowledge of electrical problems and I can not guarantee that the job runs at 100% (because the internet is via a language other than English is difficult to explain)
I am sure that with a little good will be able to do the job as they have done many here on AOTR
I have this change in the "Relay" installed for over 2 years and with all the advantages or problems (for example better lighting)
So this explains the work to be done on the relay and on the ignition key:

Immagine

Immagine

good work :ok1:
Immagine

Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Thank you so much Sergio :wink: :ok1: I understand now better,and i will be carefull,and i will check your photos,and then i will connect wires with reley.

In monday i am going home to Croatia for hollidays,and coming back to Mallorca at 8. january,and then i will connect everything,i must buy cables and crimps 8) . I will put pictures here also,thanx!
Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Here on ignition key,i cut green/black wire,and connect from ignition key to wire on relay pin 85,and what happended with other green/black wire that i cut? It just stay so? :-?
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

sergio ha scritto:

Immagine
the green / black which remains the need to insulate with scotch tape
Immagine

Matek
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da Matek »

Okay,molto bene,grazie :ok1:
sergio
MONOmaniaco
MONOmaniaco

Messaggio da sergio »

Matek ha scritto:Okay,molto bene,grazie :ok1:
O.T.

Excuse
but you are also on the apriliaforum with nick "unleaded"?
Immagine

Rispondi

Torna a “Elettrica/elettronica PEGASO”