English forum for Caponord lovers around the world
Rispondi
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Accommodation info?

Messaggio da Makis »

Ciao Attila, everyone

Having read your post that Stefano is in Norway (yes he's lucky and i hope i'll be able to go there too one day!!!), I was thinking if it would be possible to have a place in the website, that people that travel could put accommodation information or recommendations, or places to visit, restaurants etc.
I don't know if you already have anything like that, but if it was both in English and Italian it would be very helpful :-) (At least for us that we are trying to learn some Italian)!!!

I can certainly recommend the hotel I've stayed last year in Switzerland for a start, because it was very bike friendly !!!
A couple of years ago when I was in Germany, I've picked up a magazine (Motoradd-Fahren i think) that had a little book with hotels all over Europe, that are biker friendly.

BIG NOTE:
Although in Italy, or in Greece (where I'm originally from) there's not a big problem with bikers and most of the people are very friendly, here in UK it's not exactly the same. I think the main reason for it is that we are not so many around !!!
carlodg
TANTO FORUM-POCA MOTO
TANTO FORUM-POCA MOTO

Messaggio da carlodg »

Jf you will came in Italy, please write here before the travel, so we can organize a meeting with you.
Lamps

Grazie ai moderatori per il lavoro che fanno!
Aiutiamoli con un comportamento corretto.

Regole del forum

Era meglio quando si stava Beggio
Immagine
attila
STAFF
STAFF
Moto: Caponord ETV1000

Messaggio da attila »

Ciao Makis,

I've forwarded your suggestion to our webmaster (he's always so busy...)
I think it could be a good idea... let's see what we're able to do... :motosmile:

;-)

p.s.: if you find posts from Evan, he's also a Greek guy living in Italy
Mandi!
Attila :attila:

CN Grigio Dust Marzo 2002
"black snaky"
Rispondi

Torna a “CAPONORD ETV 1000 ENGLISH FORUM”