English forum for Caponord lovers around the world
Rispondi
f_capo
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Tired of waiting

Messaggio da f_capo »

Hello folks
since months already i'm waiting for the OEM crashbar (the Aprilia one). My dealer checked several times already but he still doesn't know when it will be delivered.

Who knows someone working at Aprilia Italy? Maybe he can let me know whether it still makes sense to hope for delivery?

thanks

Filip
attila
STAFF
STAFF
Moto: Caponord ETV1000

Messaggio da attila »

Ciao Filip,
first of all disappointed like you about this matter... :-(

I'll try to get a feed back from someone on how's going for accessories and stuff like that...

I know for sure that also some Italian dealers had problems with supplies...

let us know which are the official statements from Aprilia (I guess your dealer is able to consult via web the availability)

Cheers

;-)
Mandi!
Attila :attila:

CN Grigio Dust Marzo 2002
"black snaky"
Makis
PISTONE SGONFIO
PISTONE SGONFIO

Messaggio da Makis »

Ciao Attila,

I've got a similar problem with the top box for my Capo!!
I've ordered one when i bought it, because my dealer said it wouldn't be a problem to get one.
Still after a month and a half, no news about it.
They said that in their system with Aprilia, is showing up as available and they can place an order, but they cannot a get a date for actually delivering it.
They also said that they got in touch with Aprilia, and there was not a problem, but couldn't get a date for it. :-(
Be nice if we knew what's happening.
Is there still a problem in the production lines, as it was a couple of months ago, or the banks sorted everything out?
Ospite

Messaggio da Ospite »

...as far as we know bank and finance issues are almost ok now, but what we don't know is how much the deliveries from the suppliers were affected and standing...
for sure also the Italian market was affected, hopefully now they're trying to recover the situation...

as soon as we have a clearer view, we'll let you know...

cheers

Attila

:attila:
f_capo
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da f_capo »

Hi Attila
my dealer doesn't have direct access to the Aprilia computersystem. He has to contact the distributor in Belgium who told him he didn't get any information on delivery date. The only thing i can do is wait they said. This is quite disappointing indeed.
If i found an alternative i would be happy. The Hepco and Becker one is not an alternative because it's ugly to me.

regards
Filip

not very satisfying.
attila ha scritto:Ciao Filip,

I'll try to get a feed back from someone on how's going for accessories and stuff like that...

let us know which are the official statements from Aprilia (I guess your dealer is able to consult via web the availability)

Cheers

;-)
attila
STAFF
STAFF

Messaggio da attila »

f_capo ha scritto:Hi Attila
my dealer doesn't have direct access to the Aprilia computersystem. He has to contact the distributor in Belgium who told him he didn't get any information on delivery date. The only thing i can do is wait they said. This is quite disappointing indeed.
If i found an alternative i would be happy. The Hepco and Becker one is not an alternative because it's ugly to me.

regards
Filip

not very satisfying.
attila ha scritto:Ciao Filip,

Cheers

;-)
I've called our "guru" of V60, he has a workshop not more than 5 km far from Noale...

He's also waiting for the crash bars... the official statement was that the deliveries should re-start middle of June...
As soos as he'll receive them, I'll let you know...

Have you some more patience to spend? ;-)
Mandi!

"black snaky"
f_capo
NIUBBO
NIUBBO

Messaggio da f_capo »

Hi Atilla
thanks so much for checking this.
I will wait patiently and hope for the best i don't drop the bike in the meantime. Cross your fingers!
Please keep me informed.

regards
Filip
attila
STAFF
STAFF

Messaggio da attila »

I cross my fingers, I touch wood, and I scratch my "coconuts" :sgrat: that is an italian way to try to keep away bad luck :-D :-D :-D

not only for you, but also for me that luckily I had the chance to find the crash bars...

;-)
Mandi!

"black snaky"
Rispondi

Torna a “CAPONORD ETV 1000 ENGLISH FORUM”